? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Future Mrs. Whipple


Proposal Night

July 10, 2009


It was open mic night for our YSA activity. Jarod seemed nervous and sweaty but thinking it was just the 90% temperature, I thought nothing of it. We used my car for lights for the band to play. After the band played their last song, Eric Huff announced that he had a cool trick he wanted to share. This trick consisted of a small metal hatchet and a thin board. I was unaware Eric hatchet throwing skills. Although when he threw the weapon he missed. He then said he needed a volunteer from the audience. Out of blue Katie Huff yelled my name out. I was hoping nobody heard her, but then several people started chanting my name. I knew not getting out of this one. As Jarod gently pushed me to the stage I stopped and asked Katie if I will get hurt. She tried comforting me by saying, "no you will be fine," with a big smile on her face. I sat down at my assigned seat and then Rob Huff blind folded me. He put the board behind my back and he asked my to hold it in place. I was shaking and wanted to refrain from being a part of their act. Thinking even if he did throw the ax at the board it was easily go through the board and hit me. Rob then took the blindfold off me before Eric even attempted to master his ax throwing trick. To my complete surprise, Jarod was knelt down with a diamond ring in front of me. The diamond was in fact his grandmothers from her engangment ring, which made it even more special. I couldn't even remember what he said, but I am sure it was along the lines of "Breanne Smith will you marry me?" I was scared, shocked, and ecstatic all in one. I love him so much. I cant even imagine living my life without him a part of it. After he proposed I was just as surprised as a lot of people in the audience. It was perfect. All my friends were there and and the girls wanted to see my ring. I knew they envied the ring and my fiance. All I wanted to do at that point was be alone with Jarod, but of coarse everybody wanted to talk to us and congratulate us. It was fun being the center of attention for the night. I couldn't ask for a better night. I am so happy I get to marry the most amazing, hot guy in the world.









0 comments: